The MacArthur Team is a team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to being the best that they can be. Through the proper implementation of the systems and the business plan, we pledge a winning relationship with our clients. Our business plan includes a proactive marketing approach and continuing education for everyone.
We will use our unique expertise and work to the best of our ability to provide efficient and effective real estate service. We will strive for excellence, commitment, and dedication to our clients as well as our team.
We realize that our clients are entrusting us with one of the most valuable possessions they will own in a lifetime. With honesty and integrity we will implement our knowledge and resourcefulness to provide dependable, caring results. We are sensitive to our clients’ needs and committed to their satisfaction.
We are committed to the recruitment and development of the best individuals in our industry. We give 100% of our efforts to every aspect of the real estate transaction by not only meeting our clients’ expectations but exceeding them.
Selling your home is a complex transaction that takes time, effort and expertise. It takes a real estate professional – US! As your agents, we will work for you and with you throughout the home selling process. It is our job to help you sell your home with minimum delay, and to help you realize every dollar its worth.
One of the most critical pieces of the home sale puzzle is setting the right price for your property. Jed will conduct a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to determine the best price you can expect to receive for the least amount of time on the market, setting the right price for your house at market value.
Beware of agents who price your home higher than its comps. Houses priced too high do not sell quickly, and the longer a home is on the market, the more perceived value it loses.
Jed will also make suggestions on how to get your property sale-ready and open home ready. From there, Jed will:
- Feature your home on its own single property listing website, one of the most effective ways to provide detailed information about your home – including photos and video – to the 90% of home buyers who conduct their searches online.
- Market your home through multiple listing and advertising channels – online and via traditional means.
- Host open homes and actively seek feedback from any prospective buyers.
- Field all offers and queries about your property, and communicate these to you promptly.
- Make offers and counter-offers on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the seller’s agent or seller on your behalf.
- Review and explain real estate contracts.
How much is your property worth?
Thinking about selling? Fill out the form below to start the process to determine your propertys current market value.
List any recent upgrades or amenities that you would consider a selling feature: